(1) I was aboard the last of NASA’s deep space probes. In a freak mishap, I was blown out of my trajectory into an orbit that returned me to Earth months later.
(2) Was waiting impatiently for Jupiter and Saturn to reach opposition.
(3) Read The Lord of the Rings for the fourth time.
(4) Was afflicted with writer’s block, stifling all my authorship attempts, from this blog to my novel’s draft.
(5) I periodically suffer acute grief relapses concerning the death of Star Wars at the hands of The Last Jedi.
(6) Irrespective of blogging, I kept a diligent watch on the sky, checking for the Moon, day and night, and tracking stars and constellations as best as I could through all the light pollution muck.
(7) Went on sabbatical to once again try to wrap my head around what happened to Babylon 4.
(8) A combination of long stretches of lousy weather along with hectic work activities and involved home projects left little time for astrophotography.
(9) <insert overused Star Trek time travel plot device here>
(10) I have been working diligently to post-process my 2018 Mars images.